Thursday, July 1, 2010

Well, here goes...

After talking to a number of friends, I thought it might be helpful to start a blog. I know that many, many people have these right now, but I thought it could be a cool way to keep friends and family in the loop with what is happening south of the continental border. A couple of things:
1) purpose: an opportunity to document for the people I love what is happening in life. Also a means of tracing growth and experience during my time.
2) accountability: I think that blogs can definitely have a tendency to become self-indulgent, so if I ever, (and I mean ever), become that toolbox talking about how he is saving the world one life at a time, please clandestinely let me know. I need your help.

Honestly, I am really going to miss you all. I hope and pray that this can be another means of maintaining relationship when distance precludes the possibility of more intimate communication. I like you...

No comments:

Post a Comment