So...I realized tonight that I haven't posted anything this entire month. Oops. I have been at ND taking classes, enjoying the vociferous South Bend night life, carving my initials into dance floors across the midwest, graduating, doing pushups, and living my life in Chicago. I tried to post a video describing these in more detail, but it failed. Technology, you wench.
Anyway, I am leaving in 5 hours, and I feel pretty good. The last month has been awesome. I am incredibly blessed to be going with some amazing people, and this is an awesome opportunity. I would be lying if I didn't say I am nervous. 18 months is a long time, and I am going to miss many, many people. Keep me in thought and in prayer, and shoot me an email if you have the time. gmandevi@nd.edu or gmandeville1@gmail.com.
PS if I were to sum up all of my ENL experiences in 1,000 words, it would be this (keeping in mind the conversion rate of 1 picture= 1,000 words)
No comments:
Post a Comment